- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers Tips & Live Stream - Dodgers pitching to get them over the line
- St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers tips for Thursday’s MLB National League Wild Card
- The Cardinals finished the season in second place in the NL Central Division with a 90-72 record
- The Los Angeles Dodgers finished the season in second place in the NL West Division with a 106-56 record
- Match preview, prediction and stats
Dodgers take on St Louis Cardinals (credit: Getty Images )
St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers Tips
Reigning World Series champions the Los Angeles Dodgers will have to do it the hard way if they are to defend their crown as they prepare to meet the St Louis Cardinals in the NL Wild Card game at Dodger Stadium.
- St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers Tips
- Head to Head
- St Louis Cardinals Form
- Los Angeles Dodgers Form
- St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers FAQs
The Dodgers finished the regular season in second place in the NL West Division after finishing with 106 wins, one win off first place, while the Cardinals had a 90 win season five games off
first place in the NL Central Division.
- The Dodgers have won the second most games this season
- Dodgers shortstop Trea Turner leads the MLB in the batting average with a batting average of .328
- Dodgers pitcher Julio Urias leads the MLB with pitching wins with 20
- Dodgers pitcher Max Scherzer is ranked second in the MLB for ERA with an 2.46 ERA
- The Dodgers are ranked second in the MLB with strikeouts with 1,599
- The Dodgers have the best ERA in the MLB with a 3.01 ERA
- The Dodgers are equal first in the MLB with 56 pitching wins
Head to Head
These two teams only met in two series this year with the Dodgers taking out one series win in June.
Their most recent series ended in a tie in September.
In 2021, they played a total of seven games against each other with the Dodgers winning four games to the three of the Cardinals. However, the Cardinals have won the last two games against the Dodgers.
St Louis Cardinals Form
The Cardinals have managed two series wins in their past three series with victories over the Chicago Cubs - winning the four game series 4-0 - and the Milwaukee Brewers 2-1 in a three game series.
However, the Cardinals ended the regular season with a series defeat to the Chicago Cubs, losing 2-1 in the three game series after winning game 1.
In their last 10 games of the regular season, the Cardinals have won seven games and lost three.
Los Angeles Dodgers Form
The Dodgers have ended the regular season in fine form winning their last three series.
They managed wins over the Arizona Diamondbacks 2-1 in a three game series, defeated the San Diego Padres 3-0 in a clean sweep and ended the season with another clean sweep series win, this time over the Milwaukee Brewers.
In their past 10 games the Dodgers have won nine games and only suffered one defeat.
St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers FAQs
Where can I watch St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers?
Check out our live stream calendar to see where you can watch the live stream of the St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers game.
What time does the St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers start?
The St Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers starts at 11.10 am AEST on Thursday October 7.